Ross Restoration


Ross Restoration


Office of Public Works notes.


Officers house contains, parlour, living-room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms over. Five cottages of five rooms each. Watch-tower attached to corner of Officers house.
Boat-house 30 ft. by 14 ft. 780 yards S.W. of main building. House erected by the Crown in 1865.



Old Coastguard Cottages

Photos show work proceeding on the later main building and reconstruction of old cottages. Interior of main building. Conversions to holiday homes.



Original Fireplace surround


Interior pictures of main building


Original Stairs




0 Comments · 4319 Reads · Print  -> Posted by Tony on May 05 2007

Comments

No Comments have been Posted.
 

Post Comment

Please Login to Post a Comment.